Thursday, February 23, 2012

Vinegar- The Pro-Digestion, Pro-Weight Loss...To Be Healthy Liquid



I have an amazing relationship with vinegar. I have started consuming it everyday. It is a must have. Before taking vinegar on a regular basis, I consistently felt bloated. My new found relationship with vinegar causes me to feel lighter. I am no longer bloated. Since taking this awesome natural remedy, I have noticed that I have lost some inches. If you are unfamiliar with vinegars properties, check this out:

-relieves bloating
-relieves flatulence
-relieves constipation
-a prebiotic- supports the digestive and immune systems



Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is the best available for healing.  I use Bragg's. It has a fresh, clean taste. It is excellent in salad dressings and even on its own.
For nursing mamas, a little bit goes a long way. Use it as a base in your salad dressing. We want to lose weight, however, in degrees. Losing weight too rapidly will put toxins in your milk from the release of stored fat. For the non- lactating mama, let's be more aggressive. Taking 1- 2 tablespoons a day of raw apple cider vinegar will relieve the body of waste, which will result in quicker weight loss. So, here's to vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment